BE A JUROR FOR NITA’S BUILDING TRIAL SKILLS: NORTH CAROLINA
WHAT: The National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) is the nation's leading provider of legal advocacy skills training. A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization based in Boulder, Colorado, NITA pioneered the legal skills learning-by-doing methodology over 40 years ago and has since remained the ultimate standard in continuing legal education.
We need people to play the role of jurors at our mock trial in Charlotte, NC.
• You will be compensated $40 for travel costs if you volunteer for one of the sessions
• Dependable people are needed to hear and critique a mock trial
• The role as juror is critical to helping the attorneys learn trial advocacy and improve the quality of justice
We will be providing lunch between the sessions if you would like to join us.
Friday, May 18, 2019
• Morning Session (check in at 7:45 am) Trial runs: 8:15 am - 12:15 pm
• Afternoon Session (check in at 12:30 p.m.) Trial runs: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Queens University of Charlotte - exact address will be sent to you if you register.