compensation: $1000- $1300 per week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Bulkmatic you are more than just a truck driver. You'll operate pneumatic equipment, manage relationships with customers and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries -- All while being part of a team that leads in the dry bulk shipping industry.
PAY: At this location current Class A CDL Drivers Average between $1000- $1300 per week. We are currently offering a $1000 Sign-on Bonus.
HOMETIME: Drivers can expect to average 2 nights out per week. However, there may be times that a driver could be on the road additional nights depending on freight. Bulkmatic provides hotel rooms and a per diem meal allowance for nights on the road.
Bulkmatic prides itself on low turnover rates- well below industry averages. And our CSA scores are some of the best in the industry. To find out more about our company visit: http://www.bulkmatic.com or visit our Facebook page.
• Minimum age is 23 years old.
• Pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
• You must have a valid CDL Class A license in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
• 1 year Class A tractor trailer experience required. We prefer experience be within the last 10 years. Note: We will consider military driving experience.
• No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years.
• No more than 1 DOT preventable accident within the last 3 years
• Must be able to verify work/education history for 10 years.
• No DUI's within the past 5 years.
• No alcohol or drug related offenses within the past 5 years.
***No Tanker Endorsement or Pneumatic Experience Required***
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.