compensation: $16 to $22 per hour, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Commercial Real Estate Maintenance technician needed.
• General commercial maintenance experience, knowledge of general repair, light carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge, knowledge of safety procedures, safety conscious, steady and dependable.
• Responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of multiple sites.
• Organize, coordinate and assist in managing the overall maintenance programs including property appearance, timely work order service, and cost-effective inventory control of the properties.
• Required to be “on call” minimum of 2 weeks per month and up to 24 hours per day.
• Must have adequate and reliable transportation for traveling to properties to perform jobs (within 25 mile radius of Charlotte).
• Assist in all service areas as needed.
• Under the direction of the lead maintenance engineer and the property management department, technician will obtain knowledge for commercial property operations to include tenant interaction, maintenance servicing and scheduling, vendor interaction and other related services.
• Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner. Assure all service requests are completed on a daily basis. Accurately document work performed on service request, including parts and return to supervisor (or enter online) by end of day. Complete renewal service requests in the same timely fashion. Follow-up on completed service requests to ensure satisfaction, as needed. Follow-up on incomplete service requests.
• Promote good public relations with tenants, co-workers, and company staff through great “people” attitude and trust. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards tenants and other employees.
• Inspect vacant suites and inform supervisor and/or property management department of needed services and repairs.
• Complete special projects as may be assigned and prioritized by supervisor and/or property management department.
• Inspect exterior and common areas of the property of the property. Perform building and common area upkeep on a daily (or other) basis as required in accordance with company standards. Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter, and the interior common areas neat and tidy.
• Complete or oversee the completion of preventative maintenance, working with third party vendors as necessary. Maintain accurate records and provide follow up as required.
• Assist in ordering parts and supplies and maintaining inventory. Maintain all maintenance areas shop appearance to standards to facilitate quick assessment of supply inventory. Maintain proper equipment.
• As requested, obtain bids , with vendors and contractors. Coordinate delivery and work schedules with vendors, contractors and the property management department.
• Perform effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as required.
• Coordinate maintenance objectives with the supervisor and/or property management department
• Perform, and report on, all work according to the safety standards of the company, OSHA and health codes. Perform work area clean-up on a daily basis.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers