Established plumbing and mechanical contractor currently seeking experienced Plumber for the Atlanta GA and surrounding areas including Alabama and florida area. This position will be responsible for installing well-functioning plumbing systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
• Lift and/or moving pipes and fittings
• Install all supports as required
• Pressure test pipe as required
• Read blueprints
• Repair pipe systems
• Plan out work to be done
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of plumbing tools (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Work independently
• Ability to work outside on a construction site
• 3+ years of plumbing experience
• Must possess knowledge of plumbing code
• Highschool diploma or equivalent
• Willing and able to work a 40+ hour week
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
• Work outside in various weather conditions
• Clear criminal record for educational and correctional facility projects
• Valid photo ID
• Must be willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Top pay commensurate with experience
• Health, dental and supplemental insurance offered
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Compensation for out of town assignments (if applicable)
*We are a drug free work place. All potential employees must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
**Please note, due to the nature of some projects, this contractor participates in the E-Verify program.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers