At Love & Kindness, we bring together surrogates and intended parents to create beautiful families. Our approach is honest, straightforward, and designed to ensure this journey is as smooth as possible for all parties involved during this life-altering adventure.
By becoming a surrogate mom, you're restoring hope to intended parents who may have lost it along the way. With your help, they’ll achieve their dream of expanding or adding to their family. This isn’t something just anyone can give — but surrogates can!
Why choose Love & Kindness
• Customizable Benefit Package: You’re able to adjust your benefit package before committing to a match
• Access to Client Portal: we have both desktop and mobile versions of Client Portal to help you stay connected
• Guaranteed counseling services (optional)
• Guaranteed doula services (optional)
Our requirements for surrogates include:
• age 21 to 40
• must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident and resides in the U.S.
• must have at least one uncomplicated pregnancy and birth
• non-smoker/no drug use history/no mental illness history/no criminal records
• healthy weight (BMI less than 31)
First time considering being a surrogate? No experience?
No worries! One of our surrogate coordinators (who are all experienced surrogates themselves) would be with you every step of the way throughout your entire journey with us.