compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service technician: The service technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electronic Control equipment located at various customer sites throughout the Carolinas. We are currently looking to fill three positions, one in the Charlotte area, one in the Winston Salem/Greensboro area and one in the Raleigh Area. The primary service area covers each City mentioned though at times the technician will be required to travel to other city locations as well.
Expected hours of work
• This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. 1-hour non-paid lunch from 12:00-1:00pm
• Overtime may be required as determined by service load.
• High School diploma, technical school, Military experience or equivalent with Electronics/Electrical education preferred.
Knowledge and Experience
• Electrical or Electronics and or equivalent experience.
• Professional customer interaction is a necessity.
• Basic knowledge of Modular level diagnostics and repair.
• The ability to supervise oneself and interact with and maintain Client relationships.
• Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge.
• The ability to present technical information to technical and non-technical persons.
• IT/Networking skills are a plus.
• Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to work unsupervised when needed
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• May need to pass background checks.
• Clean driving record.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have the ability to analyze and troubleshoot equipment as manufactured by many different manufactures. This position is an active one and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The employee must on occasion lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers