compensation: Brand new location, Opportunity to lead a new team, pay with bonus opportunities and other benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love helping others?
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best at a NEW LOCATION OPENING SOON? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Indian Trail. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a manager at our Indian Trail franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong.
And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
*Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
*Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
*Own the success of an all-star location where clients want to be, and service providers want to stay.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
*Benefits that help you take care of you and a healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay and bonus opportunities based on performance.
*A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
*Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
Education, Skills and Training:
• Have a college degree (preferred).
• Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
• Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
• Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
• Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
• Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
• Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
• Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers