favorite this postHosting an International High School Student (Gastonia, NC)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Not ready to travel the world? Let the world travel to you. Host an international high school student.
We are actively looking for welcoming, supportive host families to open their hearts and homes to students from China or Vietnam who will attend high school at our partner school in Gastonia, NC.
These young people from abroad are seeking an American academic and cultural experience. They have all completed an international preparatory program, with a proven track record for excelling academically. Our students have been thoroughly screened to ensure they will be a good fit for placement at these private schools and are eager to learn and experience American culture.
Our host families provide:
- A comfortable and cultural-enriching environment.
- Transportation to and from school (Students may ride the school bus).
- Three nutritious meals, daily.
- A separate bedroom (Bathrooms may be shared).
- Warm, supportive parental supervision of this young adult.
In exchange for opening up your home, you'll enjoy
- An amazing cultural experience.
- Ongoing academic and social support.
- A monthly stipend of $1,100.
By hosting you can provide a global experience to your local community - all you have to do is say YES!
Get ready for an incredible journey! Respond to this post with any questions you have, or if you are ready use the link below to apply: