QR Code Link to This Post
(OFFER) Hello Everyone! $750 inclusive rent
I have a room available for rent in Uptown's Third Ward, across the street from Johnson & Wales University.
The apartment is a 3-bed/2-bath with the available room being the master bedroom (private bathroom). The room is square layout with big patio window. The room includes a walk in closet. The apartment is 1,400 square feet, a pretty good size for Uptown. The room will be available from July1. Also interested in sub leasing the room for the summer, if some people are looking to do a short term lease.
- Top floor apartment (no neighbors upstairs to worry about)
- Secure key-card access garage parking. Guest parking also available.
- Around the block from the Panthers practice fields and Bank of America Stadium.
- Just a 15-minute walk to the center of Uptown, including all its bars and restaurants
- The apartment is furnished and includes all major appliances, the new tenant only needs to furnish their bedroom.
- Easy going, respectful roommates.
You will have 2 roommates, one male, one female; both professionals. We are looking for a professional, post college aged person that is clean, respectful, and easy going. (you can be a male or female)
No pets please.
Property management requires credit check and background check with lease application. Please do not apply if you cannot pass these screenings.
Background check $50
Security Deposit $150 (refundable)
Rent $750 all inclusive(duke energy, water, WiFi Internet)
Please note: I added photos of the surrounding area (brand new baseball stadium, and beautiful uptown area)
The apartment has outdoor and indoor parking, as well as plenty of parking for your guest. The photo of bedroom is similar to master bedroom without the ceiling fan.
We love having friends come visit but not for extended stays, but the apartment is for 3 people, so please be mindful of the other roommates.
Both roommates do not smoke, but please have your guest smoke on the patio.
You may bring your furniture and clothes in early to ease the transaction of moving.
If you think you're a good fit, reach out with your full name, info about you, and social media links.