Buddha's Bazaar is a specialty retail shop based out of Charlotte, NC. Our selection of products and services is growing and evolving rapidly. Our mission is to employ driven, passionate and flexible individuals looking to expand with the industry.
What we offer:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay
• Benefits after 90 days
• Opportunities for advancement
• Hourly, bi-weekly pay
• Unpacking, examining and breaking down large shipments of inventory.
• Compiling and submitting accurate reports of damages and discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Identifying product parts and accessories to ensure all components are delivered as a whole.
• Receiving, organizing and labeling goods.
• Packing and prepping product for transfer to local businesses.
• Operating and handling a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
• Communicating effectively with shift leads surrounding delivery routes, shipments and damage reports.
• Valid drivers license
• Punctual and accountable
• Positive attitude
• Warehouse experience preferred
All candidates will begin with a three month probationary period for evaluation. If performance is up to standard or exceeds them, we will review for better opportunity.
If interested in this position please respond via email with a current copy of your resume and a brief paragraph as to why you feel you would be a good fit. Blank emails without a paragraph will be discarded.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers