We are Daymon Interactions, a Daymon Worldwide Company. We provide innovative retail solutions and experiential marketing for retailers and brands across the globe.
About this opportunity
The Sensory Ambassador will approach customers to encourage them to sample a private label with the brand name counter-part and conduct a customer computer survey of their experience. They will prepare and organize samples for the display table, including setting up and breaking down of event equipment. Greet customer with an invitation to participate in the sample and survey. Monitor customers taking the computer customer experience survey. Collaborate with other team members for a successful event based on standard processes. Participate and adhere to safety policies and practices, including company procedures and guidelines. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and engaging with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Comfortable preparing and cooking food products
- Able to work Friday, Saturday, Sundays - up to 24 hours per week
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift
- Have daily access to internet accessible device
- Have reliable transportation to 4 local stores (Salisbury, Kannapolis, Huntersville, & Charlotte)
Three (3) months of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, communications, hospitality and/or retail industries; ability to adapt to a fluctuating project schedule based on clients needs; High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Apply today by clicking on the location listed below: