compensation: Salary Position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Retail Store Manager
Attention - We are holding open interviews on Friday 9/28/18 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at the location. Please stop by to apply in person and be sure to bring a copy of your current resume and a list of references.
The Store Manager will have the primary responsibility for managing all aspects of Expressions Scrub and Shoes retail store. This key position will create a selling environment that is focused on customer service and achieving business results. You must have a personality and attitude that creates an environment where Associates enjoy coming to work every day and customers love to shop!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
• Coaching, training and developing the team to achieve results.
• Ensuring outstanding customer service and exceeding customer expectations
• Communicating, executing and managing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives to achieve Expressions' goals.
• Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff.
• Establishing and monitoring the schedule and staffing.
• To ensure effective store operations including staffing, inventory, merchandising, etc.
• Reporting and analysis of key metrics
• Diligent stewardship of company assets
• To maximize sales and productivity while meeting the needs and exceeding company financial goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years retail management experience in a high volume retail environment is required.
• Considerable knowledge of retail systems and operations.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to recruit, select, and develop the best talent.
• Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
• Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Must have a high level of integrity.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers