compensation: 60k first year, benefits, company stock options and bonus provided employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our rapidly expanding office is currently hiring immediately for Full-Time and other positions for our Charlotte office location. Our company is an exclusive union benefits company for labor unions, credit unions and associations.
As a Benefits Representative , you will be a key member of the benefits support system and responsible for working with our union members to service applications, scheduling appointments, data entry, maintaining clients records, assisting union members with product and service information.
Competencies Expected for this Role:
* Excellent social skills: service minded attitude
* Coachable: always seeking continual improvement
* Committed: self-motivated/self-starter
* Can-do attitude: solution oriented/ turns challenges into opportunities
What you can expect from us:
* 2017 / 2018 Top Workplace By The Charlotte Observer
* 2018 Most Meaniful Work Award By The Charlotte Observer
* 2018 Forbes Magazine 24th Happiest Company to Work For
* A great work/personal life balance
* Job security
* A significant increase in income
* Opportunity to work with a company that truly believes in giving back to the community they work in.
For Immediate consideration contact our Human Resource Manager, Hector Mendez (980) 999 - 1183.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers