compensation: Starting $9.00 and up to $9.50 (based on experience). employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sales Associate (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available):
**Please note: All serious applicants should come to our location and fill out a application Monday through Friday from 10am to 2pmin person. Or come by anytime and fill out an application in store and the hiring manager will contact you.
The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7 Eleven is the most important person in the 7 Eleven Corporation. They are the face of our company and are 7 Eleven to our customer. That's why we never consider a Sales Associate to be nothing more than a clerk. We rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and operate the register. Whether your goal is to begin a fantastic full-time career or have a great part-time job, your talents will be valued and respected.
There are multiple opportunities to grow in this position. Sales Associates can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
• Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from customers and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast, order and stock merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Training is specifically designed to give associates the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7 Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Able to work weekends and holidays
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities