**Experienced Recruiter Seeking Rewarding Opportunity (Available Immediately for full or part time work)
available afternoons available mornings education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
I am currently in the market for a new full time opportunity. I have a diverse background in recruiting/sales and administrative roles over the last decade.
I have been working for the last ten years as a Recruiter in manufacturing, finance, IT, and customer service roles.
I have been working remotely for the last few years however I am open to and excited about working for a great organization at home or in the office!
I bring to the table over 10 years solid experience in recruiting/sales. I am not afraid to build rewarding relationships and I consistently meet goals/metrics set every month. I am looking for a great company to call home where I can use my skills, experience and education to be a part of a dynamic team!
My work history is below. I look forward to talking to you soon!
Talented professional with a solid foundation in Recruiting and Client Management. Demonstrated analytical, research and problem-solving skills. Excellent communications, detail/follow-through and organizational skills; excel in fast-paced, demanding environments. Customer service-and team-oriented. Recognized for productivity and dependability.
Advanced computer skills; adept in quickly learning new technology and applications. Recruiting experience in fields such as healthcare, finance, IT, administrative, as well as upper and mid level management positions.
Computer Programming Skills: Operating Systems: Windows: Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook: Quick Books 2016, Ten Street, ICIMS, Workday, People Soft, Adobe, ADP, Desktop Publisher: Type 70 WPM
Remote Corporate Recruiter: Charlotte, NC: December 2017-present
• Consistently meets metrics and goals every month to hire the best Class A Drivers across the lower 48 states
o Hires Regional, OTR, local and Team drivers (consistently hires 15 or more a month)
• Sources for drivers using ten street, Face Book and linked in
• Sets up travel arrangements for drivers
• Manages team to ensure drivers are retained
Golden State Foods/Quality Custom Distribution
Corporate Regional Recruiter: Charlotte, NC: November 2016-December 2017
• Managed recruiting for 10 distribution centers through the East and West Coast
o (Handled over 40 requisitions at a time)
• Devised and executed strategic recruitment plans to hire top talent
• Trained management staff on behavioral interviewing skills to optimize hiring practices
• Instrumental with implementing ICIMS for all employees
Corporate Recruiter: Charlotte, NC: January 2015-September 2016
• Sourced and recruited for various roles throughout the charlotte location including Administrative, financial and Class A Drivers
• Trained and coached new recruitment specialists to improve quality of hires across all business sectors
Omega Retirement Plans
Client Services Rep: Indianapolis, IN: December 2008-December 2014
• Managed client accounts to ensure IRS compliance
• Reconciled bank statements on a monthly basis; processed all taxes on an as needed basis
• Provided input to budget/forecast process; reviews and analyzes variances
• Responsible for all accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Prepared financial and tax reports, analyzes assessments and resolves discrepancies
• Ensured that financial transactions are appropriately reflected in the Company’s books and records
• Responsible for implementation of policies, standards and compliance
• Processed all Form 5500’s, W2’s, 1099’s for company and clients
• Administered all benefits (medical, FMLA)
Indiana Wesleyan: 2004
Bachelor of Science Degree obtained in Business Management: GPA 3.2
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers