available afternoons available mornings education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
Dedicated professional with more than seven years of experience managing communication projects, facilitating and supporting team achievements, and ensuring projects are completed on time and with extreme confidentiality. Exceedingly accurate and organized with the ability to perform scheduling, reception, meeting planning, accounting, data entry and document preparation, while creating a warm, welcoming environment for clients. . Proven team player with the ability to work with diverse personalities and people at all levels of an organization.
American Airlines Charlotte, NC 2016 – Present Technical Operations Document Specialist
• Manage data with accuracy and attention to detail, prevent silos from forming via regular communication with Engineering, and balance a range of tasks in a streamlined way.
• Work to prepare, scan, and audit data being entered into the AirVault system.
• Prioritize communication with Engineering and other internal groups when questions arise.
• Complete other assignments and projects as directed by the Project Manager.
MB Financial Rosemont, IL 2015- 2016 Administrative Assistant/Facilities Coordinator/ Receptionist
• Provided administrative support to ensure smooth operations, from internal matters (such as coding and processing documents or managing building key card access), to external follow-up with vendors on contracts and invoices.
• Managed a range of processes, from proper flow and maintenance of documents and reports, to creating and editing contracts, to proper building key card access.
• Maintained clarity with vendors on contract acceptance and invoicing.
• Performed data entry.
• Managed office supply orders to be procured through Purchasing Department
• Acted as receptionist and front office gatekeeper, greeting and directing bank visitors to proper bank employees.
Centric International, Inc. Chicago, IL 2014- 2015 Office Administrator
• Supported President and Vice President in efficiently running office and accomplishing high-priority goals.
• Supported and administered all Sales, with emphasis on Parts Sales and Machine Sales.
• Supported and administered Marketing and Sales proposals.
• Managed Expense Report Preparation.
• Managed Project Tracking Data Entry
• Managed Office Supply Orders
Kiwi Coders Corporation Wheeling, IL 2013- 2014 Marketing Coordinator/ Admin Support
• Contributed to daily social media branding through the creation of new content that drove the conversation. Filed, maintained, and updated customer files, answered and routed phones, and assisted with A/P and A/R to ensure smooth operations, adding efficiency and process improvements. Assisted with monthly sales and inventory reporting.
• Increased online following by 200%.
• Prepared, edited, and sent letters and followed up with all written and email correspondence.
• Assisted with trade show prep and after trade show follow-up, working with the marketing team to devise new approaches to partner and client development, and streamlining information flow.
Ikon Office Solutions San Francisco, CA 2005- 2007 Office/Mailroom Assistant/Switchboard / Back-up Receptionist
• Provided administrative/office services support to ensure smooth operations, for internal matters (such as office equipment troubleshooting with department laser printers and larger Ricoh copiers or managing mail and packages)
• Managed a range of processes, from proper flow and maintenance of internal reports and providing PowerPoint presentation completion and dispersal to appropriate teams and offices.
• Performed data entry.
• Acted as back-up receptionist and front office gatekeeper, greeting and directing company visitors to proper company employees.
• Acted as switchboard operator for overflow of calls directed to the main company phone lines.
College of Marin, Kentfield, CA - Psychology Major
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL - Psychology Major
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative. Remote 2018 – Present
Digital Marketing and Content Development Strategist
• Content creation that highlights WGLI programs and provides inspiration to the WGLI audience.
• Content marketing
• Newsletter contribution as needed.
• Identify gaps in our content and recommending new topics.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Review and update published content as needed.
HB Media Inc. Charlotte, NC 2017 – Present Creative Content Coordinator
• Prepare, cultivate, and edit engaging content to share on social media, across a wide range of topics, including current events, celebrity news, and local happenings. Manage and lead a cross-functional creative team of marketing, graphic and video production professionals, handling matters proactively, and following through as needed.
• Create an empowering message for HB Media Inc. brand, improving brand recognition and increasing audience 50%.
• Write and edit scripts for show promos, leveraging research to gear content toward the target market, showing attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Develop and maintain communication with show hosts for company happenings, utilizing their following to cross-promote other areas of the organization and increase community/audience involvement, rapidly adapting to change.
• Work with the company president to make all video editing decisions, ensuring constancy across multiple platforms.
KelleyeRobinson.com Chicago, IL 2011 – Present Blogger
• Write, edit, and publish blog posts for www.kelleyerobinson.com, a site dedicated to life, love, and responsibility, with topics including literature, cooking, shopping, meeting new people, going to festivals, and tackling challenges.
• Develop and launch marketing plans for the blog through social media,
• Research material for blog posts and future book projects, staying current on trends.
• Develop and maintain a cooking blog incorporating recipes from Pinterest.
Recruit and support a team of writers dedicated to different issues, growing the website into new areas that have attracted a wider audience.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers