Self motivated, high energy, result driven sales and management professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an extensive background in the following competencies:
- Consultative Sales - Business Relationships - Key Account Development
- Market Trends - Negotiations - New Business Development
- Strategic Planning - Team Building - Problem Solving
Architectural Fence & Rail / Manufacturer Representative / 2003 - Present
Sales and service of security and ornamental fence materials to specialty and general contractors.
- Sales and promotions to contractors, architects/engineers, government agencies & city officials
- Established new business relationships through marketing presentations (hands on & PowerPoint)
- Maintained code compliance of my products for new and existing construction
Ameristar Fencing Products / Sales Representative / 1999 - 2003
Sales and promotions for a full line fence manufacturer specializing in security and ornamental fence products. Created a base of specification writers, worked with distributors and developed a contractor following in the two Carolinas. Annually delivered an increase in territorial sales by 23% - 30%.
- Promotions to design firms, developers, corporations and government agencies
- Sales and product training to distributors and contractors
- Installation and estimating training with contractors
Architectural Products Inc. / Manufacturer Representative / 1990 - 1998
Developed a market in areas of North and South Carolina for quality windows / doors, coatings, waterproofing, sealants, single-ply, and modified Bitumen roofing.
- Sales and promotions to architectural engineering firms, contractors, and owners
- Job narrative: Presentations, seminars, estimating, material ordering, and problem solving.
AGR Company / Regional Sales Manager / 1985 - 1990
Dramatically increased sales by developing the Southeastern Region for a new product PIB, a premium single-ply roofing membrane formulated by Braas GM.
- Developed and maintained sales template, as well as, trained independent and salaried sales personnel
- Seminars, sales and promotions to architectural specification firms, government agencies and corporations
- Estimating jobs, pricing, and contractor training
AFI / Sales Representative / Sales Manager / 1980 - 1985
Established contacts with architectural design, contractor and purchasing personnel of various sized firms and companies in a three state area for sales of architectural roofing and wall systems.
- Sales training: Implemented and monitored sales format for sales personnel in and with associated companies.
- Estimating jobs, material ordering, and seminar product presentations
American University - Bachelor of Science in Biology
North Carolina State University - Graduate Studies: Landscape Architecture
_______________PLEASE CONTACT ME INITIALLY THROUGH C/L_______________
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers