compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We offer great pay and benefits!
Sales and Customer Service experience required!
The Leasing Specialist reports directly to the Property Manager. The Leasing Specialist is one of the Hercules on site representatives when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the Leasing Specialist should possess professional qualities.
Responsibilities of a Leasing Specialist Include:
• Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
• Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
• Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
• Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
• Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
• Working within established budget limitations.
• Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for a Leasing Specialist:
• The Leasing Specialist position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
• Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Leasing Specialist.
• Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
• Great communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to travel between two locations.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
• Paid holidays
• Vacation/Personal Leave
• Life insurance
• Long term disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
• and more...
Visit www.herculesliving.com to apply now!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers