Small Family Law Firm in Gaston County Seeking Intake Person/Receptionist
QR Code Link to This Post
Have you worked as an office or an administrative assistant and are ready for a change in 2019?
Are you a recent college grad looking for work?
Are you ready for a fast paced law firm that wants to challenge you to grow, learn new skills and be productive so the day flies by?
This position is part-time, but will consider full-time for the right person.
Must have a valid driver's license and your own car. Must be able to speak clearly on the telephone. Legal experience is not required.
You are the right person if:
*You are all about your customer!
* You love interacting and helping others via phone, email, or in person
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Team player who is friendly, outgoing and creative
* Detail oriented with ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities
* You are analytical and critically think in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same
* Tech savvy, you know Microsoft Office and are able to pick up new technology
* Typing while someone is talking to you is fun, must have strong typing skills and the ability to multi-task.
If so, send us your resume with references and a cover letter illustrating your exceptional secretarial and customer service skills and knowledge of daily tasks in an office setting. (Hint: help us understand why you are the person we should interview!) We look forward to your submissions in PDF with the words "I'm the person for you!" in the Subject line of the email.