compensation: 55k first year, benefits, company stock options and bonus provided employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Our office is currently going through an expansion. We are hiring for Full-Time positions and other positions in our office.
As a Specialist you will be a key member of the benefits support system, responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include inbound/outbound calls, scheduling new appointments, client policy reviews, data entry, and servicing requested benefits. This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- Have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Candidates must have reliable transportation.
We provide Training