compensation: $15 - $18 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful national Bank Asset Recovery Company has immediate opening for bright, professional, detail orientated individual with reporting experience.
Duties will include customer service with activities such as sending daily inventory reports to banks, calling/updating daily on all open recovery accounts, receiving/sorting invoices, researching estimated values for assets to be recovered, Assist Branch Manager with daily functions, data entry, administrative support, sales support, reporting branch daily accounting. Provide customer service to all incoming calls/walk-ins.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM (Full-Time)
RESUME REQUIRED TO APPLY
Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
• Answer & Handle Incoming Branch Phone Calls
• Clerical Duties: Filing, Data Entry, Creating Documents/Spreadsheets, Etc.
• Reporting Daily Counts of Inventory
• Daily Emails to Customers
• Communicating Sale Pricing to Customers (Walk-ins and Phone Request)
• Updates to company website asset lists
• Posting and Monitoring Assets on Craigslist/Ebay/Company website/Other industry sites
• Handling Research Requests from Customers
• Order Office Supplies
• Miscellaneous Projects
• Working Knowledge of General Office Equipment- Copier, Fax Machine and Scanner
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point) EXCEL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to Multi-Task
• Ability to Organize and Prioritize Workload and Complete Assignments within Deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate Good Judgement
Ideal Candidate Must Possess these Skills/Attributes:
• 2-4 years of experience in a high pace environment
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Applications, Accpac software a plus
· Proficient Excel spreadsheet experience required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Customer service background.
• Ability to self-manage and remain flexible to help with team work as needed
• Ability to work with numbers and do basic math functions
• Ability to examine and verify documents and reports
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, members and other business associates
• Ability to work overtime when needed
• Ability to prepare various reports and analysis
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
· Confidence to be decisive with problem resolution scenarios
• Must be highly organized, strong attention to detail required.
Immediate opening, please email your resume ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers