QR Code Link to This Post
WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED IN CHARLOTTE!
Will pull orders and prepare or shipping. Receive incoming goods. Must be able to drive Forklift. Medical surveillance needed, vision & hearing.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Worker receives and reads customer order to identify items to be pulled and verifies stock availability.
- Fills customer orders in accordance with specifications on order form.
- Prepares items for shipment by assembling, addressing, stamping, and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Loads and unloads trucks, railway cars, and/or aircraft.
- Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility using material handling equipment.
- Enters product information into computer database and verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Operates industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site, or similar location.
7am-4:30pm (Must be flexible and work overtinme when necessary)
Requires forklift certification. High school diploma or G.E.D. required.