Warehouse Manager/ Job Duties:
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
*Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance *Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance
*QuickBooks Enterprise or comparable WMS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers