We are recruiting licensed attorneys for an English language review in Charlotte.
QR Code Link to This Post
Project Start: Tuesday, August 20th
Duration: 5 Weeks
Hours: 40 Weekly
Location: Client's Offices in Charlotte (Not Remote)
REQUIRED: Document review experience
Bar: Licensed in any US jurisdiction
Please reply with a copy of your resume in WORD format (type "North Carolina Review" in the subject line) and confirm that you meet the below criteria:
You are available for the schedule outlined above.
- Please note if you have any known scheduling conflicts (appointments, travel, etc.). These will not disqualify your candidacy, but we will note this for planning purposes.
You are currently not working on another active matter.
- Please indicate whether you have previously worked for TransPerfect.
You are an actively licensed attorney in good standing.
- Please indicate the jurisdiction(s) where you currently or previously hold a license to practice law.
- Please indicate if you have ever been suspended or sanctioned by any governing entity related to your license to practice law.
You have previous document review experience.
- Please indicate roughly your total experience.
- Please briefly describe any previous experience on matters with the same subject matter (pharma/antitrust/construction/etc.).
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.