The Assistant Manager generally helps management keep the company running smoothly by taking on some management tasks, such as overseeing employees or providing customer service. A main responsibility of an Assistant Manager is to act in the role of the Manager in the Manager’s absence.
Some other tasks may be scheduling employee work times, resolving customer issues and ensuring payroll accuracy. They might also assist in hiring new employees by choosing a few applicants with the most potential and then work with the manager through the selection process. Assistant Managers can also settle issues between employees and oversee training programs.
Some direct responsibilities related to the car wash management will be overseeing and performing cleaning of the wash equipment, dirt catch pit, detail shop and lobby on a daily, weekly and/or monthly maintenance schedule.
Applicant must also have a flexible schedule and be able to work any day of the week for a total 40 Hour week period.
Clean Ride Express is looking for some of these basic job skills:
• Selecting personnel for specific positions and providing training and professional development
• Evaluating employee performance
• Collaborating with management on employee and customer service issues
• Promoting store merchandise or company product
• Understanding scheduling and staff level needs
• Possess ability to multi-task
• Understand team-building concepts and techniques
If you feel you would make a great addition to our team, please fill out our online application at www.cleanrideexpress.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers