Industrial Pressure Works, LLC is seeking individuals to fill vacancies in a pressure washing crew. We are hiring for Crew Members as well as Crew Leads. We are seeking individuals to work on our customers’ properties who have a good work ethic, good attitude and are ready to start work. ALL EMPLOYEES MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK IN ORDER TO WORK ON CUSTOMER PREMISES. The position is as follows:
- Full time positions are available. MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE & WEEKEND AVAILABILITY to be considered for this position.
- Work is performed Sunday through Saturday; all applicants must have open availability. Generally, the shift begins at 6:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM (weather sometimes delays the start of the shift).
- All work is done on the customer’s property. We will pay for drive time to and from the job site. The crew meets at the office first, then heads out to the job site in our company vehicles.
-Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per -Complete Clean Pledge standards
-Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
-Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans
- The crew pressure washes commercial fleet vehicles and other equipment on customer’s property. The work is performed outside, year-round – rain or shine, hot or cold.
- The crew will be using pressure washers, scrub brushes, chemicals, etc. to wash the fleet vehicles. Pressure washing experience is preferred, but not required.
- The crew must be able to follow all instructions from the Crew Lead.
- Uniforms will be provided; crew is responsible for providing their own footwear – closed toe, non-slip shoes/boots are required; steel toed boots are recommended. Uniforms do not leave the office; crews are required to change out of their street clothes and into their uniforms before the start of their shift and leave their uniforms to be laundered at the end of their shift.
- Crew Leads are responsible for driving the company vehicles and running the shift, including entering data into our website and managing the crew assigned to them that day.
- Crew Leads are also responsible for prepping the equipment for the shift, shutting down the equipment, etc. at the end of the shift, as well as sending daily reports to the Operations team at the end of the shift.
- Industrial Pressure Works, LLC likes to promote from within. There are future opportunities to advance with our company!
- Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from the office.
- Being on time for your shift is critical to this position! We run on a tight schedule and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Must have a clean background – no felonies or misdemeanors in the past 10 years. Crew Leads must not have any recent traffic violations.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug tests.
- Must be able to work in a professional manner at all times while on the job site, and follow all safety rules. Crew Members must follow all instructions given by the Crew Lead.
- Crew Leads must be able to drive a full-sized pickup truck with a 20’ trailer attached, AND be able to back up into garage bays and around the job sites. CDL licensing is not required but is certainly helpful.
- Crew Leads must have a clean driving record.
Come start your career with Industrial Pressure Works, LLC! We are expanding and growing rapidly and would love to have you on our team! show less
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.