PART TIME EVENT STAFF –
QR Code Link to This Post
An event planning/rental firm located in Charlotte, NC specializing in professional sports fan fests and college events is seeking friendly, dependable, clean-cut employees to join our staff as a Special Event Crew Member to handle the set up, event operations and breakdown of games, photo booths and other fun equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to follow detailed instructions is key
• Operate assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner
• Responsible for timely set-up and breakdown of events
• Responsible for reporting repairs and maintenance issues
• Basic mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to speak professionally with clients and serve as a main point of contact for event staff
• Extensive lifting, loading, standing, and/or walking required
• Takes initiative to learn, train and hone skills to demonstrate role model work
• Meeting attendance expectation
• Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines
Hours are FLEXIBLE and plenty of TRAVEL opportunities are available! We work with many local sports teams, local corporate organizations, and colleges all across the Southeast!
• Proven planning, organizational, time management skills with ability to demonstrate supervisory and leadership abilities. Good understanding of team concept and total quality management.
• Flexibility in hours and days available for scheduled events, including weekends and holidays.
• Available to work on short notice
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to work long days on weekends AND week days (sometimes in the summer heat or cold weather)
• Box truck driving experience a plus!
Be sure to include your picture, a resume, availability and a cell phone number where you can be reached. Must be able to complete a background check and are email accessible.