compensation: Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a passionate team member for our Senior Administrative position. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and this individual will be leading, managing and being accountable for the overall achievement of our customer service department. Superior relationship building skills are necessary.
• Senior administrators oversee all administrative management duties for their organization
• Encourage their team to meet and exceed daily expectations set by the management team
• Encourage customer service throughout every interaction with a positive and outgoing attitude
• Administer call outs, schedule changes and appointments
• Set the example for entire team with dress code and all other policy and procedures for the company
• Distribute reporting that will create daily task for team
• Manage these task and call totals to create an atmosphere of a great customer service team
• Call and handle any escalated customer issues
• Report any obstacles the team faces to management with well thought through examples with our company
and customers in mind
• Expert level organization and time management skills
• Ability to see potential department problems and recommend proactive solutions to fix them
• Computer skills must include outlook, internet and Microsoft Office (Excel is a must)
• Capable of communicating effectively across all levels of the organization
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it. Health insurance, dental and vision insurance as well as paid time off. PLUS a fun, relaxed working environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers