How To Get Started In The Writing and Publishing Industry
QR Code Link to This Post
Workshop Date: April 20th 2019
Time: 9:30 am-12: 30 pm
Place: Amalie’s French Bakery & Café
2424 North Davidson Street
Charlotte, NC, 28205
Do you have the plot in your head? A suspense, romance, or do you see yourself putting pen to paper about your life? Then let me help you make your dream a reality.
I’m Dahlia Rose and with over 150 Novels and Novellas published. I can help set your feet on the path of writing your book and getting into the publishing industry. From editing to cover art. I’ll share with you the steps from independent or self-publishing. This four hour workshop is the introduction to this fast pace world. Do you dare open the door? I hope so! Sign up now!
Here’s what we will cover.
• Cover Art
• Self Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing
• How to set up a distributor account.
• A list of artist and editors, formatters, promoters, publishers you can utilize.
• A light buffet brunch will be provided.
• Along with that you also get to pitch your ideas for an honest critique of your work, in a totally relaxed setting!
• Come on out and meet likeminded people to discuss books and genres while learning how to dive right in into the publishing world.
• Spots are limited so sign up now!
**Sign Up Here**
www.dahliaroseunscripted.com (Under The Tab Workshop)