compensation:Part Time 50 to 60k FT 130k to 150k plus
job title:Executive Director
QR Code Link to This Post
Midwest Wellness Education is bringing its preventative wellness seminars to the greater Charlotte area.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to lead our expansion into the Charlotte market, willing and able to promote to grow the market and work very independently.
Able to speak in front of small and large groups of people.
Benefits include: flexible schedule, work/life balance and a strong six-figure income potential.
After over 25 years in business, we have targeted the Charlotte area as our next growth market. Individuals with leadership/coaching experience as well as previous/current business ownership are a plus. Must be passionate about health and family wellness and controlling their own schedule while leading expansion and driving growth in a new market.
We have opening for Full and Part Time.
- Work independently to drive expansion and promote growth in the greater Charlotte area
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members
- Utilize executive and leadership experience to guide the growth strategy
- Foster a passion for health and family wellness
- Must have lived in the greater Charlotte area for 6+ years
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills
- Passion for health and family wellness
-If you like to teach, make money, and are family orientated, You may be the person we are looking for!
If you are looking to be part of a fast growing company , able to think outside the box, and making a significant impact in the health and wellness of family's and individuals , we invite to learn more about our team and vision.
For more information and possible interview call Mr. Sam Curtis at 612-836-9500 ( NO TEXTING PLEASE!)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.