compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential and commercial construction general contractor who is expanding quickly. As we grow, we are looking to add energetic, creative, hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit to our team.
If you can do the following, then you are who we are looking for!
Full knowledge of financial statement preparation, monthly & year-end journal entries, reversals, bank and credit card reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ability to read/re-write contracts, process payroll, setup job cost projects by contract, review GL for errors.
• Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent experience
• Experience using Job Costing/Accounting Software
• Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to maintain proper flow of paperwork and meet deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work closely with co-workers to constantly improve overall operations of the department
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. We offer flexibility in start/end times.
• Holiday/Vacation pay
• 401k with employer match
Please send your resume, plus a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit and your desired starting pay.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers