compensation: $12 - $15 / hr; negotiable based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well-established lumber company seeking an individual to start asap to manage ever growing inventory levels. We specialize in exotic hardwood decking as well as domestic and exotic hardwood lumber and flooring.
Job details will involve but are not limited to making daily adjustments to inventory within our system as well as monitoring inventory levels, cycle counts, spot checks, purchasing, receiving, quality inspections, and some general labor. Position is for full time employment, Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 with occasional over time as needed. Benefits are available after 90 days and compensation is negotiable based on experience.
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong basic math skills
· Professional attitude
· Clear written and verbal communication
· Highly Motivated
· Ability to work on our own and within a team environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Inventory control/specialist experience
· NetSuite experience or other ERP/inventory software experience
· Ability to multi-task
· Working understanding of Microsoft Office
We do run back ground checks as well as drug screen.