QR Code Link to This Post
- Pre-audit all of the billing by region. Research and resolve all illogical moves. Investigate extraneous number of days and verify rate levels. Perform duties to create billing upload invoices and import into Great Plains.
- Identify missing customer numbers
- Execute all billing and ensure accuracy to prevent disputes
- Reconcile weekly billing from CMS-PC to GP
- Resolve all unmatched billing
- Manage claims queue daily for invoice requests and disputes
- Invoice customers for lost, stolen and total loss units
- Liaise with the insurance company and execute bills of sale
- Generate sales orders and invoices for 3rd party damages to equipment based on packages received from field
- Damage Packages from the field are reviewed for completeness and accuracy
- Communicate with the field regarding any issues for resolution
- Analyze violation packages and create customer invoice
- Compile credits report daily
- Enter credits into GP daily
- Oversee PO creation for various vendor invoices including: trucking for logistics, off hire trucking for fleet, per diem leases for fleet, repair and road service for the field
- Enter adjustments and write offs in GP
- Assist with audits by providing the auditors with the necessary information requested
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of transportation or billing experience preferred
- Ability to identify problems and seek solutions
- Intermediate skill level with Office 365
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
Find Us on Facebook!!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future?